Skip to main content
- 1 tbsp rice bran oil
- 1 (100g) small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp store-brought tomato chutney
- ¼ cup (70g) plain vegan yoghurt
- 1 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 50g white and red cabbage, shredded finely
- 1 (70g) small carrot, grated coarsely
- 150g HARVEST GOURMET Vegan Burger
- 2 brioche burger buns
- 2 baby cos lettuce leaves, washed and torn
- 1 (90g) small vine-ripened tomato, sliced thinly
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced.
- Heat oil in a medium frypan over low heat; add onion and garlic and cook very
slowly for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir through chutney and cook a
further 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix yoghurt and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add cabbage and carrot to
coat in dressing.
- Heat HARVEST GOURMET Vegan Burger according to directions on pack, adding
the buns to the oven 2-3 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- To serve: slice the buns in half and arrange salad leaves over base, layer with
coleslaw, HARVEST GOURMET Vegan Burger pattie, tomato and caramelised
onion mixture, top with burger bun.