- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Grease and line a small oven tray.
- Boil, steam or microwave corn. Heat a grill pan, BBQ or frying pan to very hot,
spray a little bit of oil and char corn for 1-2 minutes, turning often. Cover and keep
- Place HARVEST GOURMET Vegan Burger patties on prepared tray; bake for 8
minutes. Remove from oven and top patties with blue cheese slices. Return patties
to the oven for 3-4 minutes, adding the buns to the oven for the final 2 minutes of
the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small frypan over low heat; add onion and cook very slowly
for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To serve: slice the buns in half and arrange lettuce over base, layer with the cheesy
HARVEST GOURMET Vegan Burger pattie, tomato and caramelised onions, top
with burger bun. Serve with the charred corn.
TIP: if you want to make this recipe vegan- friendly, swap out the blue cheese with vegan
cheese or cashew blue cheese; if you can find it.