- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC/180°C fan forced. Grease and line a small oven tray.
- Cut the cheese into cubes of approximately 1.5cm. Divide the HARVEST GOURMET Incredible Mince into 20 pieces and press a cube of cheese into each piece of mince. Shape it around the cheese into a ball.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium to low heat; cook the balls until lightly browned. Transfer to prepared oven tray and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Add balsamic, soy sauce, mustard and honey in the frying pan. Stir well with a whisk, add if necessary, some water and bring to the boil briefly.
- Add balls; spoon them through the glaze until well coated and sprinkle with chives.
Serve as a snack or part of a sharing dinner or starter.