- Combine onion, garlic, HARVEST GOURMET Incredible Mince, turmeric, cumin, ground coriander, fresh parsley and coriander. Using clean hands; mix to combine.
- Divide mixture into four oval shapes. Thread onto four pre-soaked wooden skewers. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine red cabbage, onion, pomegranate arils and lemon juice.
- Cook koftas over low heat on oiled grill plate (or barbecue) for about 8 minutes or until browned both sides and cooked through.
- To serve, spread flat bread or wraps with salsa, top with lettuce, cabbage salad and kofta. Top with a little yoghurt sauce and fold up.
Finely grate half cucumber and squeeze the moisture out. Mix it with 1/3 cup (80mL) thick yoghurt, a crushed garlic clove, some finely chopped fresh mint and ½ tsp of paprika.