Skip to main content
- 175g HARVEST GOURMET Chargrilled Strips
- 2 bunches (360g) asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup (125mL) plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- ½ lime, squeezed
- 1 head of butter or cos lettuce, leaves separated and torn coarsely
- 1 bunch of radishes, washed, trimmed, and halved
- 100 g snow peas, trimmed & blanched
- 2 spring onions, sliced thinly
- Prepare the HARVEST GOURMET Chargrilled Strips according to directions on pack.
- Meanwhile, preheat a grill pan on high; brush asparagus with olive oil and cook, turning, for 3-4 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp.
- Combine the yoghurt, cheese, mustard, tarragon and lime juice into a dressing.
- To serve, divide lettuce over serving plates, top with radish, snow peas, spring onions, asparagus and HARVEST GOURMET Chargrilled Strips, drizzle with yoghurt dressing.