- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC fan forced. Grease and line 2-3 large baking
dishes. Divide HARVEST GOURMET Incredible Mince into three equal size portions.
- Pierce the sweet potatoes all over with a fork; wrap in aluminum foil and roast in the
oven for approx. 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix 1/3 of the HARVEST GOURMET Incredible Mince with Italian herbs
and half the garlic. Spoon mixture into capsicums; place them on a prepared baking
dish. Bake for 12-18 minutes or until capsicum is just tender and mince is cooked
though. Cover and keep warm.
- Whilst the capsicums are baking; heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat.
Cook 1/3 of the HARVEST GOURMET Incredible Mince 4-5 minutes, add cherry
tomatoes and spinach; cook a further 2-3 minutes or until cooked through and
spinach is wilted. Spoon mixture over the mushrooms and sprinkle with grated
cheese. Add to oven for 5-8 minutes. Sprinkle over pine nuts. Cover and keep
- Remove the cooked potatoes from the foil and halve lengthways. Slightly loosen the
inside with a fork to make a hollow. In same cleaned frying pan; cook remaining
HARVEST GOURMET Incredible Mince with remaining garlic, cumin, ginger, chili
powder and spring onion for 6-8 minutes or until cooked through, place in hollow of
sweet potato and return to oven a further 5 minutes.
- Arrange stuffed veggies on serving platter and serve with vegan yoghurt.
Serve as a snack or part of a sharing dinner or starter.